Lannion SNCF station + public transport (consult the SNCF timetables) or taxi (call numbers at the station), serving all the municipalities of the race.
- D767 coming from the east (Paris, Rennes, Nantes,…) or
- D786 coming from the west (Brest, Morlaix, Quimper, Lorient,…)
Then follow the directions: Perros-Guirec (D788), Pleumeur-Bodou (D21), Trégastel (D11), Trébeurden (D65).
make your itinerary online
Vehicle parking on site
Limited parking at the start and finish of races.
- In Perros-Guirec, parking near Trestraou beach or the town hall.
- In Pleumeur-Bodou (Pôle Phoenix), parking near the start.
- In Trébeurden, port car park or near the Tourist Office.
- In Landrellec, very limited parking nearby.
Lannion-Côte de Granit airport, then public transport or taxis.
By ship 😉
All coastal ports. Pay attention to the tide times!