Lannion SNCF station + public transport (consult the SNCF timetables) or taxi (call numbers at the station), serving all the municipalities of the race.
- D767 coming from the east (Paris, Rennes, Nantes,…) or
- D786 coming from the west (Brest, Morlaix, Quimper, Lorient,…)
Then follow the directions: Perros-Guirec (D788), Pleumeur-Bodou (D21), Trégastel (D11), Trébeurden (D65).
make your itinerary online
Vehicle parking on site
Limited parking at the start and finish of races.
- In Perros-Guirec, there is limited and paid parking near Trestraou. We recommend that you use the Kerabram parking or the College des sept iles parking, which are both connected to Trestraou via free shuttles every 15min starting at 8:00am.
- In Pleumeur-Bodou (Cité des Télécoms), parking near the start.
- In Trébeurden, limited parking near the start or close to the Tourism Office.
- In Landrellec, very limited parking nearby.
By ship 😉
All coastal ports. Pay attention to the tide times!