Very disrupted traffic on the corniche road (direction Trébeurden towards Perros-Guirec)
Information for car traffic on this occasion
Use the Pleumeur-Bodou – Perros-Guirec (D6 via Guéradur) or Lannion – Perros-Guirec (D788) axes
Inaccessible to vehicles from 8 a.m. to xxx
Access to Ploumanac’h
Use the La Clarté Ploumanac’h road (D6 then route de Pleumeur, then rue Gabriel Vicaire); intersection blocked (or very intermittent) from xxx to xxx
Access D788/Trégastel/Place Ste Anne
Use the Lannion-Trégastel road (D11); blocked or intermittent access from 10 a.m. to xxx
Perros access to Trégastel/Place Ste Anne
Use the Perros road/Guéradur crossroads (D6) then Trégastel (D11), in both directions.
Use the Guéradur crossroads road (D6) then Trégastel (D11), Guidern road (golf sign), golf road, rue A.Lagain, Gwern road and Kervegano street.
- Traffic blocked in Landrellec from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Access reserved for organizers
- Runners, your vehicles will be turned back; use the shuttles or get dropped off. Parking impossible in Landrellec
Ile-Grande access via Penvern
- Only use the Pleumeur-Bourg – Ile-Grande road (D21)
- Penvern Junction blocked or intermittent from 10:15 a.m. to xxx
- Use the access Bourg de Pleumeur Bodou – Trébeurden (D6) or Lannion – Trébeurden (D65)
- Car access to the Port or the beach of Tresmeur: blocked from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Very difficult parking: use the car parks on the heights of Trébeurden
- Parking prohibited in the Port car park, including boat trailers (removal at the pound)
- Route de la Corniche, from rue De Kergonan to Penvern: blocked from 10:15 a.m. to xxx
Trégorrois and vacationers
Thank you for making your itinerary by composing with these constraints.
Consult the map of recommended routes to access the North
of the race route (see above).
In any case, remember to use the shuttles at your disposal.