On race day traffic will be modified along the corniche road between Perros-Guirec and Trebeurden.
Here are some recommendations:
To reach Perros-Guirec
Use the Pleumeur-Bodou – Perros-Guirec (D6 via Guéradur) or Lannion – Perros-Guirec (D788) roads
Access to Trestraou
Blocked or restricted access between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
Access to Ploumanac’h
Use the La Clarté Ploumanac’h road (D6 then route de Pleumeur, then rue Gabriel Vicaire); several roads will be blocked from all car traffic between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m.
Access to D788/Trégastel/Place Ste Anne
Use the Lannion-Trégastel road (D11); blocked or regulated access from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Access to Trégastel/Place Ste Anne from Perros
Use the Perros road/Guéradur crossroads (D6) then Trégastel (D11), in both directions.
Access to Landrellec
Use the Guéradur crossroads road (D6) then Trégastel (D11), Guidern road (golf sign), golf road, rue A.Lagain, Gwern road and Kervegano street.
- Traffic blocked in Landrellec from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Access reserved for organizers
- Runners, your vehicles will be turned back; use the shuttles or get dropped off. Parking impossible in Landrellec
Access to l’Ile-Grande access via Penvern
- Only use the Pleumeur-Bourg – Ile-Grande road (D21)
- Penvern Junction blocked or intermittent from 10:15 a.m. to xxx
Access to Trébeurden
- Use the access Bourg de Pleumeur Bodou – Trébeurden (D6) or Lannion – Trébeurden (D65)
- Car access to the Port or the beach of Tresmeur: blocked from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Very difficult parking: use the car parks on the heights of Trébeurden
- Parking prohibited in the Port car park, including boat trailers (removal at the pound)
- Route de la Corniche, from rue De Kergonan to Penvern: blocked from 10:15 a.m. to xxx
Trégorrois and vacationers
Thank you for making your itinerary by composing with these constraints.
Consult the map of recommended routes to access the North
of the race route (see above).
In any case, remember to use the shuttles at your disposal.