Home > The Event > Introduction
On the way to the 42nd edition…
The 42nd edition of the “20 km of the Côte de Granit Rose” will take place on Sunday July 23, 2023. It will be in the direction Perros-Guirec towards Trebeurden, taking participants along the coast, through Pleumeur-Bodou, Trégastel and Ploumanac’h (voted the “Favorite Village of the French” in 2015).
Anxious to maintain an already extensive sports and entertainment program, and in the face of undeniable success, the organization has decided to renew the activities of the last edition:
- the 20 km race ("Intermarché" Trophy), Race timed 20 km starting from the beach of Trestraou, crossing remarkable villages of the Côte de Granit Rose before reaching the port of Trébeurden.
- the 10 km race ("Intersport" Trophy), 10 km timed race starting from the beach of Landrellec (Pleumeur-Bodou) to reach the port of Trébeurden by the ledge.
- The “Granite Rose”), Race or walk at free pace of about 7km for the benefit of the League Against Cancer starting from the Parc du Radôme in Pleumeur-Bodou to reach the Port of Trébeurden via the Menhir of Saint-Uzec and the cornice of Goas-Treiz; proceeds from registrations for this “run/walk” will be donated to the League Against Cancer, our partner for many years; the animation with the warm-up in music, very appreciated by the participants, will be renewed.
- The 10 km and 20 km hikes, Supervised hikes at free pace, on paths allowing you to discover the different faces of Ile Grande, the moor around Trébeurden, the Toëno and the Corniche de Goas -Treiz. These hikes are organized with the association “Les Amis de la Côte de Granit Rose”; the proceeds from registrations for the hikes will be donated to our partner the “Objectif Autonomie” association.
- The Nordic walk, Supervised walk of 12 km on paths around Trébeurden allowing you to discover the beaches of Tresmeur, Pors-Mabo and Beg-Leguer as well as the magnificent valley of Goaslagorn. This walk will be organized with the “Rando-Trégor” association; Proceeds from registrations will be donated to our partner the “Objectif Autonomie” association.
Beyond the sporting stakes and the discovery of an extraordinary course in France, our objective is to offer participants in our races and hikes the most perfect organization possible. This requires work, time, financial efforts and the mobilization of a team of more than 200 volunteers, whom I am very grateful to.
I am also very grateful to all our partners, public and private, who have been giving us their precious and faithful support.
As in previous years:
The usual entertainment will take place, and in particular the draw for a raffle with many valuable prizes offered by our partners.
For this 2023 edition, registration for the 20 km and 10 km will be entirely done online by our partner Chrono-Course Sportinnovation. You will be able to register here.
Registration will only be effective after receipt of payment and, for the 20 km and 10 km, the medical certificate (or a copy of your license)”. Please read the Rules before registering!
Seasoned athletes wishing to measure themselves against the international stars of the Elite plateau, informed joggers wishing to achieve a "perf" or occasional runners combining surpassing themselves with the pleasure of the eyes, come and find us on the magical course of the "20 km of the Côte de Granit Rose”, on Sunday July 23rd.
We hope that the warm atmosphere of the races and the beauty of our landscapes will bring you a lot of pleasure in running our events.
We wish you all a fantastic race season, and look forward to seeing you soon on the Côte de Granit Rose.
President of the Association “Les 20 km de la Côte de Granit Rose”.