Home > Practical Information > Race site access
Lannion SNCF station + public transport (consult the SNCF timetables) or taxi (call numbers at the station), serving all the municipalities of the race.
- D767 coming from the east (Paris, Rennes, Nantes,…) or
- D786 coming from the west (Brest, Morlaix, Quimper, Lorient,…)
Then follow the directions: Perros-Guirec (D788), Pleumeur-Bodou (D21), Trégastel (D11), Trébeurden (D65).
make your itinerary online
Vehicle parking on site
Limited parking at the start and finish of races.
- In Perros-Guirec, parking near Trestraou beach or the town hall.
- In Pleumeur-Bodou (Pôle Phoenix), parking near the start.
- In Trébeurden, port car park or near the Tourist Office.
- In Landrellec, very limited parking nearby.
Brest Bretagne Airport then take the Train (see By Train) or Drive (see By Road).
Rennes Bretagne Airport then take the Train (see By Train) or Drive (see By Road).
By ship 😉
All coastal ports. Pay attention to the tide times!