Lannion railway station + public transports (see the SNCF timetables) or taxi to any race location (see call numbers at the SNCF station).
By road : To Lannion via:
D767 from the east (Paris, Rennes, Nantes,…) or
D786 from the west (Brest, Morlaix, Quimper, Lorient,…)
Then follow the indications: Perros-Guirec (D788), Pleumeur-Bodou (D21), Trégastel (D11), Trébeurden (D65).
On site car parking:
- limited parking near the departure and arrival sites.
- Perros-Guirec: parking possible near Trestraou beach or the City Hall.
- Trébeurden: parking possible near the Marina or the Tourist Office.
- Pleumeur-Bodou Landrellec: very limited parking near the departure site.
- Pleumeur-Bodou Phoenix: parking possible near the departure site.
By boat 😉 : anywhere on the seashore; remind the high tide hours!
By plane: Lannion-Côte de Granit airport + public transports or taxis.